The DTS-30 Servo-Hydraulic Dynamic Testing System
The DTS-30 Dynamic Testing System is a servo-hydraulic testing machine utilizing digital control of a high performance servo valve to provide accurate loading wave shapes up to 100 Hz. The DTS-30 can be operated in tension, compression dynamic loading and is suited to testing a diverse range of materials such as asphalt, soil, unbound granular materials, fibres and plastics.
The DTS-30 is underpinned by Pavetest’s leading edge CDAS digital controller, TestLab software and a full complement of accessories, hardware and software in perfect unison.
MORE INFORMATION REQUEST A QUOTE
The DTS-30 Dynamic Testing System is compact, fully integrated, user and environmentally friendly.
The machine includes:
- 150 kN Load frame
- 30 kN Servo-hydraulic actuator (100 mm Stroke)
- 2.2 kW Hydraulic Power Supply
- 16 Channel Control and Data Acquisition System (CDAS) & TestLab software (see page 104)
- Load cell (± 30 kN)
- 100 mm actuator LVDT
- Compact, robust load frame
- Small footprint; 90 cm x 135 cm, including hydraulic power supply and climatic chamber
- Reaction frame embedded in the test chamber
- Portable temperature control unit
- Fully configurable to suit a large range of testing applications
- Digital Servo-Hydraulic control
- 4 axis control and 16 channel data acquisition as standard