The Automated Core Drill (ACD) can be used for obtaining cores of 100mm and 150mm diameter from Asphalt Shear-Box Compactor (ASC) prisms and Asphalt roller compactor (ARC) slabs and 100mm diameter cores from the GYROTRONIC gyratory compactor or other SGC specimens (using the optional cylindrical specimen jig. The ACD enables coring of up to 400mm tall specimens by the use of a three position sliding fixture which provides easy and accurate specimen positioning. An adjustable clamping mechanism holds the specimen securely to eliminate sample movement during coring. Three core supports at fixed spacing yields two (150mm) or three (100mm) cores from one prism without the need for measurement. The ACD utilizes a high performance motor, with three user selectable speed settings to ensure precise coring performance and reliability. The clear protective covers provides uninterrupted viewing of the drilling process whilst adhering to the CE safety directive.
MORE INFORMATION REQUEST A QUOTEHot angel Suzuki Satomi gives a guy a crazy titfuckingLBO – Throbbing Threesome – scene 3 – video 3Voluptuous blonde angel fucked in POV – teen, blonde, hardcoreRussian teen pervert punished with hardcore anal sex – blonde, hardcore, analHot office sex 144 – milf, mature, slutSkinny Blonde On Her Knees – hardcore, blonde, interracialCamgirl Jessiewolf Free Amateur Porn VideoMobile – sex,dildo,amateurGorgeous teen perfect oral-job – ball-sucking,smoking,fetish
- Three selectable drill speeds.
- Clear protective/splash screen conforming to CE standards.
- Ideal for coring prismatic specimens compacted in Asphalt Shear-box Compactor (ASC).
- Suitable to core cylindrical specimens compacted in Gyratory compactor(s).
- Includes water container/tray.
- Ajustable specimen clamp eliminates specimen movement during coring.
- Three position fixture provides easy and accurate specimen positioning.
- Three core supports at fixed spacing yields two or three cores from one prism.
- Optional cylindrical specimen jig.