Four Point Bending Apparatus
The Pavetest Servo-pneumatic Four Point Bending (4PB) System is a servo-pneumatic testing machine utilizing digital control of a high performance servo valve to provide accurate loading wave shapes up to 60Hz. The 4PB system can be operated in haversine or sinusoidal, controlled stain or sinusoidal controlled stress mode to determine the flexural stiffness/modulus and resistance to fatigue of asphalt beams of various sizes.
The 4PB System is underpinned by Pavetest’s leading edge CDAS digital controller, TestLab software and a full complement of accessories, hardware and software in perfect unison.
B210 KIT comprises
- B210-01 Servo-pneumatic Four Point Bending (4PB) Device with 10 mm actuator LVDT, ± 5 kN load cell. and 2 mm On-specimen LVDT
- B205 8 Channel Control and Data Acquisition System (CDAS) & TestLab software
- B270-12 Air reservoir assembly
- Requires pressurized air, minimum 7 bar (not included).
- Robust four point loading frame
- Backlash free rotation and translation on all load and reaction points
- Fully configurable to suit a large range of testing applications
- High performance servo-valve
- Long life pneumatic actuator
- Digital Servo-pneumatic control
- 2 axis control and 8 channel data acquisition